Sunday, August 16, 2009

Journaling Prompt # 19

Journaling Prompt # 19
August 14, 2009

Here is the link: http://www.debbiehodge.com/classmaterials/katrina/TTLClassPreview.pdf

You can either take a new picture or use a pic you already have.

These are the questions:
I discovered that before I took each of my photos Ithought about 4 things:
1. What do I see?
2. How does it make me feel?
3. What meaning does it have for me?
4. What does it make me want to do? She also gives a list of things to photograph. I already have pics of toys, food, favorite chair, mailbox and cats.

I have five projects for journaling going on right now, hopefully I'll getsomething finished for this before midnight. Probably about kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...