Sunday, August 16, 2009

Journaling Prompt # 13

Journaling Challenge # 13
August 8, 2009

Today - let's document a conversation.
It's done all the time in magazines, andI've wanted to do it, but never have written anything down.

Here's mine:

Trevor, how do you like your new High School?"

"It's great – I almost went on a date!"

"Oh, what is her name?"

"I don't know her name."

"Which of your classes is she in?"

"She's not in any of my classes."

"Well, where did you talk to her?"

"Uh, I never talked to her. We passed each other in the hall and she turned around and looked at me."

"Ok, Trevor. Here are some dating rules. First, you have to know the girl'sname AND you have to talk to her before you go out on a date."

"Oh, I can do that!"

I hope to do a lo today after we get make from the coin show in LA.

Journaling Link:
http://www.journalersjunction.chindimples.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...