Saturday, January 2, 2010

Annoucement!

Okay ladies! Last year we all said a blog would be a good idea to keep track of our events, challenges, etc.

This year I am asking for your help! Anyone with free time and who commit to help?

With efforts in trying to keep our blog afloat I am looking for someone to post the following:

1. Techniques
2. Our challenges
3. Anything else you can think of

I am looking for maybe 2 people at the max!
YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER! If you are interested, please feel free to email me personally at: LuvJones78@msn.com.

In your email, please use the subject Blog. In your email please tell me what you would like to see more of in our blog and where you think you may be able to contribute.

Thanks for all those who are dedicated!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...