Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Different Angles

Different Angles



Some have probably already completed a “Book of Me.” Share with others in the group how you laid your book out. What were the must haves in the book?


Below is the basic blueprint I used for my book I did about 5 years ago... This time around I may add / omit some of the below items. It is completely your preference. The following ideas may assist you in getting started.



Titile Page

Meaning of your name (Gender, Usage, Pronunciation, etc.)

What does your name mean to you?

Cool Facts about YOU!

Books you have read…

Movies you have seen…(like top 5-10)

Music I listened to in the past / current

Your Characteristics

Things you may have learned from parents, siblings, family members, professors/teachers, etc.

Top 10 Vacation Spots

Dedicate a Top 10 page (movies, artists, books, foods, tv shows)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...