Sunday, March 8, 2009

WhoGas Has a Blog!

I must explain the name!

You may be asking what is a WhoGas!? Well unfortunately it IS the acronym for WhoGivesaScrap!

It is one of my other home away from home place! It is now home to many other wonderful ladies in my group.

I started this group August 26, 2007 after shutting down Inland Empire Scrap Group. I changed the name because I wanted to meet people also outside of the Inland Empire. True enough...MOST of us on the board are from Southern Cali, but we also have ladies from across the country.

I am using this blog to mainly post challenges, keep track of certain items as our space is limited on the Yahoo Group, a calendar will be created as well.

If you have stumbled across this blog and would like to join the fun, please be sure to visit us and request membership!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! A WhoGAS blog!! And I'm the first to comment. Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...